Lumpia Content Soybean Tempe For the provision of School Children
The spring rolls are the typical food of Semarang.In the city , Lumpia sold either ready to eat or is still shaped leather. The spring rolls can be filled with a variety of content. Can be ground beef, vegetables and others. Do You Want to make spring rolls made from soybean tempeh ? Here we will learn together to make spring rolls from soybean tempeh
What materials are used to make spring rolls soybean tempeh?
350 grams of tempeh, cut into small pieces and fried
50 grams of wheat flour, dissolved in 50 ml of water
20 pieces of ready-made spring roll skin
Any subtle seasoning?
- 200 grams of grated coconut, toasted
- 6 cayenne pepper or to taste
- 2 cm kencur
- 3 pcs kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Sugar to taste
How to make spring rolls soybean tempeh?
- Tempe that has been fried, mashed together with a subtle flavor. Mix well.
- Take soybean tempeh in 1 tablespoon and placed into a spring roll skin.
- spring roll skin edges smeared flour
- lumpia formed into a triangle
- Fried so overcooked and browned.
- Remove and drain and serve.
We believe that you now have a picture to make lumpia soybean tempeh. Make food for lunch the kids to school is one of the good that is owned by the mother. So , do not delay that good so the kids would prefer a lunch from home rather than having to buy a stall to eat or canteen.good luck and good children are always happy
Please contact us, Anytime:
SMS / CALL: 082221235378
Ngebel, Kedungumpul, Kandangan, Temanggung, Central Java
Soybean tempeh, how to make tempeh, tempeh recipe, Orek tempeh recipe, ways of making tempeh, Orek tempeh recipe, the process of making tempeh, tempeh dishes