Indonesia is the biggest tempeh producer in the world which makes it as the biggest soybeans market in Asia. Tempeh has a unique flavor and aroma, and a firm nutty texture. It looks like in the form of cake, with grayish white color and unique smell. The important ingredient for making tempeh is tempeh starter or ragi tempeh. Sometimes, it is called yeast tempeh. It is used for fermentation process of making tempeh and its retention of the whole bean give it a higher content of protein, dietary fiber, and vitamins. Then what do you think about tempeh starter?
Would you know about tempeh starter?
Tempeh starter or the yeast tempeh starter is dried mixture of fungus rhizopus such as Rhizopus Oligosporus and Rhizopus oryzae with a substrate which can be soybeans or rice. It is used to ferment the soybean so the mold can grow to bid the soybean and create the tempeh. The mold is not dangerous and it is not a bacterial form. In the contrary, this mold is a beneficial fungus so it can be consumed. Our raprima tempeh starter is completely regulated and tested. So it is safe to use for making tempeh.
For your information, Tempeh is an organic food from Indonesia originally from Java island. Nowadays, tempeh has been spread to all over the world and popular among the vegetarian. Because it is made from fermented the soybean so it is gluten-free and can be used to substitute the meat. Tempeh is good for health because it contains lots of benefit for the human body.
How to make your own tempeh?
Actually, making your own tempeh is so easy that you can make it at home. The ingredient for making tempeh is only soybean and tempeh starter or ragi tempeh. Then, the types of equipment are basin, filter, fan, pan, wrapping can be banana leaf or plastic. Here is the step by step making tempeh. Let’s check this out.
- Preparing the soybean, choose the best quality of soybean for good result. The high quality of soybean can be seen from the color. The yellow color is the best quality of soybean. Then, wash the soybean until it until clean. It is very important because the dirt soybean will impact the taste of tempeh.
- The next step is boiled the soybean for 1 hours until the soybean is cooked. Then don’t waste the water just let the soybean cool on the water. Soak the soybean one night and wash the soybean again until the skin is clean. This process aims the soybean skin quickly peeled off.
- After the soybean is clean, then boiled again. The boiling process can take 30-90 minutes depending on the amount of the soybean.
- The next step, filter the soybean then cooling it with a fan. Make sure the soybean is cool and does not contain water you can put the tempeh starter on it.
- The last step is spread the tempeh starter or ragi tempeh on the soybean. Mix them well. Afterward, pack the soybean use the plastic, banana leaf, thick wood, bamboo, or something that can be used as fermentation media. For the plastic, the surface must be stabbed for the air circulation.So it makes easier for fermentation of soybean.
- Wait until the fermentation is complete and you can make your food creation with tempeh. It’s easy to follow.
For your information, to get perfect result of tempeh, you must consider the temperature because the fermentation process needs warm temperature. So, in the fermentation process places the soybean in the warm place. Because if the temperature is too cold or too hot the fermentation will be failed. Or it will harm to consume because of the bacteria. So, make sure that the temperature is normal. The mold Rhizopus Oligosporus can grow at a temperature of 30-35 ℃ with a minimum temperature of 12 ℃ and a maximum temperature of 42℃. It is the best temperature for the soybean fermented.
Besides, the quality of the tempeh starter is necessary. Because the tempeh starter will impact on the taste of the tempeh. Raprima brand is one of the best quality tempeh starters for making delicious tempeh. Our tempeh starter has been sent to several countries also several provinces In Indonesia. We are trusted seller of prima tempeh starter and we provide good quality of tempeh starter.
What is the benefit of our raprima tempeh starter?
Actually, Tempeh yeast or Tempeh starter of Raprima has a lot of benefits such as:
- Making tempeh with raprima starter produces tasty and durable tempeh.
- The price of raprima tempeh starter is quite affordable.
- It can be used in the manufacture of tempeh both in small and large scale.
Raprima tempeh starter is packaged in the powder form. The powder form makes easier to know the measurement for making tempeh. Also, on the back side of the packaging of raprima tempeh starter, there is a measurement or rules of the usage of tempeh starter.
Recently, there are many foreigners who love tempeh. But tempeh is quite expensive or sometimes it is hard to find in some countries. So, they decided to make their own tempeh. Also, it is quite hard to find the tempeh starter outside Indonesia. We are tempebumbung.wordpress.com we provide tempeh starter and we will send our tempeh starter to your country. We already sent our tempeh starter to several countries such as Tempeh starter in Germany, Tempeh starter in Hanoi, Vietnam, Tempeh starter for Mr. Marek karabčĺk in Slovakia and so on. Few days ago, we sent our tempeh starter to Malaysia. It was our customer, Mrs.Wong Yoke Moy from Malaysia. She wanted to buy tempeh in Malaysia to make her own tempeh. But she did not know where to buy tempeh in Malaysia because it is hard to find the tempeh starter Malaysia or ragi tempeh Malaysia. Then, she contacted us through WhatsApp to order tempeh starter.
Unfortunately, she did not have a PayPal account to pay. Then, she asked us whether it was possible to transfer from the bank account or another option. Then, we asked her to transfer use western union as the solution. Also, she asked us where to find western union and the step to pay use western union. After we explained the step, on the next day she texted us and she had been pay through the western union. She was the first customer who purchased via western union and we were so glad can solve the solution. After payment, we will follow up and sent it through Post Indonesia. The estimation of the arrival of the packages tempeh starter Malaysia around 6-10 days.
For the payment, besides using PayPal account you can also use the Western Union. The western union is reliable because it can be found easily in every country district. So, if don’t have the PayPal account and want to buy our tempeh starter you can use Western Union.
The Western Union is an American financial service and communications company. It is one of the most well-known domestic and international money delivery services. The Western Union is a service that allows you to send money to the recipient through a system that has been ordered based on digital. Also, you can send money via the Western Union by attaching an ID and it does not require the bank account.
Sending money personally using the Western Union is easy. Choose the service that is best for you and follow the simple steps below to find out the easiest step sending money to various destinations.
- The first step is search for an agent location near you. You can check it through the web. https://www.westernunion.com/CN/en/find-locations.html
- After finding the nearest agent next to you, then go to the near agent and Complete the Send Money form.
- Give the agent the complete form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee) in cash.
- The last, save your receipt and tracking number (MTCN).
- Sent us the picture of the tracking number (MTCN) as the proof payment.
So, if you want to purchase our raprima tempeh starter now you can use western union and PayPal. And we will follow up as fast possible to sent our raprima tempeh. We are tempebumbung.wordpress.com is proven seller of raprima. Raprima tempeh yeast has been registered by DEP.KEH.RI.NO.306712 from the Departement of health Indonesia. Also, our tempeh starter has been registered on Indonesia National Agency of Drug and Food Control with BPOM RI MD 256928001051. Our tempeh starter is halal. It has a certificate from MUI of ‘halal’ label. You can check it on the packages. Our tempeh starter is halal and safety so don’t worry to order.
If you are interested in making homemade tempeh by yourself, you can buy Raprima tempeh starter at our website. We can sell to all over Indonesia and even throughout the world. Besides, if you want to know more about tempeh such as tempeh recipes, how to cook tempeh, and so forth, we are here to help you.
Please, feel free to contact us every time at:
+62 857 4849 1242
Maron, Donoharjo, Ngaglik, Sleman, Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55581
To facilitate you in purchasing, the payment can be transferred to PayPal and Western Union.